Productos de hogar y ocio
Within 60 years, KETER has become an international company and the market leader in Europe and beyond specializing in the production and sale of resin based household products for home and leisure. Design & Innovation have always been the core values of KETER.
By raising Design & Innovation as top priorities, KETER seeks to always be ahead of the market, constantly exploring new practices and habits, and launching new user-friendly products that make life easier and more fun. We currently have an opening for:
Reporting to the Logistics and Demand Planning Manager, he/she will be responsible for creating and maintaining all basic forecasting modeling activities associated with customers and products, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, finance, retailer replenishment analysts, and other sources (i.e.: Nielsen, GFK or other syndicated consumer data if we have those insights at any point).
- Develop demand forecasts at multiple levels, reviewing historical sales trends and researching demand drivers. Furthermore, interact with sales, marketing, and finance departments, to understand demand forecast drivers and utilize a collaborative and consensus approach to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Timely communicate information to all stakeholders using the appropriate communication method, improving forecasting techniques and maintaining the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool.
- Provide input to the Supply Planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Review and assess risk to supply and demand variability and identify opportunities to manage and mitigate risks.
- University Degree.
- From 3 to 5 years of experience as a Demand Planner with demonstrated proficiency in statistics and forecasting methods with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts in a multinational company.
- Experience in a consumer goods company will be a plus.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) and SAP/APO or similar Demand Planning tool.
- Fluency in English.
It offers a stable and interesting project in a leading company immersed in an expansion and development phase, with a business activity with great potential and prestige, because of the quantity, quality and constant innovation of its products. Salary will be according to the required profile and professional career plan.